I had a photo shoot yesterday with the girls Tennis practice yesterday. Given, all of my best photo's are the last few on the memory card. Unfortunately, a colleague of mine had the camera that I am accustomed to and was using it to take photos of the practice as well. I was of course, a little angry because it was my shoot. We lost volleyball because of him being at the tennis courts.
My camera is an older one and just kept crapping out on me. It would freeze or just refuse to focus. I would have to take out the battery and blow on the inside like an old Nintendo game. All of my best shots of the players got corrupted and deleted off the memory card.
I am very angry about this outcome. I am wanting to start a fundraiser for new cameras for the class. I hope something works out in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment