I finally got the job I've been applying for over a year! Please welcome me as your ice cream handler at Coldstone Creamery! I am so ecstatic that out of thirty people -only three of us were chosen-, that I was one of those three. I am happy to say that I am the youngest one to be hired. I must have really made an impact on my boss Felix. I really hope I can get the technique down with handling ice cream. It is actually really difficult to get it right. I have to practice over 100 times before I can start serving people every work day. I'm sure over time I can get the hang of it!
The only bad news to this is that I will be working Saturdays (which most games are) and I might be too busy trying to catch up in school work to be able to focus on my photography and my writing. I hope to find enough time to do those things.
two questions, Do you you work at Coldstone creamery and where should I find a job?
ReplyDelete