Hello and welcome to Photograph the Daily Life with an Anecdote. This blog is dedicated my mind's eye with photography that I see during my daily life that might be described in an anecdote. -Enjoy!

Monday, September 19, 2011

This is my first post.

 Having a new assignment due during the end of class, the girl in the mulitcolored beanie viciously attacked the keyboard at her finger tips. She pondered if she could catch the eye of any given person. She would have to scroll through her pictures that she took of her adventure of walking home, and post it on her new blog. She smiled at the thought of other people viewing her photography.
Hello! My name is Alexie. This is my blog dedicated to photography, my daily life, and small anecdotes that I create as I'm staring at a blank screen. This blog was made because of my Journalism class. I'm excited to start using blogger for a more serious blog. Of course, I am cursed with using Tumblr, but I hope to be able to be creative enough to use a more professional approach to make an impact on someone's life with my words. I hope you enjoy this blog and continue to view it.

8 comments:

  1. Your premise is very interesting. I recently discovered just how difficult it is take a good picture - and yet you photographers make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a clear meaning of what a good photo is suppose to look like and the feeling it is meant to give to the public. Lets see if you can express your thoughts and emotions through the kinds of things in your future photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can honestly admit that I have that same tumblr addiction. It may not be as bad as yours[?] but that's still interesting. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked reading the posts. This was both informative and fun to read, it was almost like I stood next to you as you told your story. You certainly have talent. I can't wait for more posts. One quibble though, you may want to consider changing the back round picture. I found it very distracting. It does add a nice touch though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexie,

    Great first post! I love to look at photographs, and I hope you post some of your own creations here! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you're opening, you're use of visual imagery paints a funny picture in a reader's mind. I look forward to reading more of your posts. -Angelica P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello

    Tumblr has a large amount of interesting pictures. I sometimes spend hours browsing interesting blog by keeping up with RSS feeds. They are very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited to see your photos and see how your photography skills develop. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete