When my camera is charging up, I always miss some good shots.
I usually take pictures for my school's newspaper, but I have my own camera for my own time (not as great as the school's camera, but editing helps that.) I had to charge my camera on Saturday night for the photoshoot on Sunday. I decided to go out to the movies with my friends. We had an hour before the movie started and we decided to go out to the parking lot of this plaza.
Oh, the many shopping cart races we had. My friends and I decided to make a pyramid. We finally got it but none of us had a camera on us. Just imagine. Three metal heads, one skater looking kid, one dancer and then myself, for those of you who know me, making a human pyramid. It was a beautiful sight.
I now know the importance it is to carry a camera with me all the time.
Darn. Perfect opportunity. Have you noticed that the truly beautiful and amazing pictures come when you don't have a camera. The curse of real life...
ReplyDeleteAlexie,
ReplyDeleteWow! This was definitely an amusing anecdote! I would have liked to see that pyramid myself!
Don't you just hate it when you miss the perfect shot? But you know, despite your own camera not being as great as the school's, you don't really need to edit your pictures. I find that the best pictures are the ones that remain unedited. Edits may be able to enhance the picture or make it seem "better." But sometimes you don't need that. Most pictures that are edited seem to be "unreal" to me. Sometimes editing helps, but sometimes it does help.
ReplyDeleteAlexie,
ReplyDeleteI hate it when I miss a perfect opportunity. Sometimes we get caught in an unfortunate situations and we do miss opportunities. Hopefully, next time you'll have your camera at the ready and you'll capture the Kodak moment.
I wish i had my own camera and I like taking some pictures.
ReplyDelete