Hello and welcome to Photograph the Daily Life with an Anecdote. This blog is dedicated my mind's eye with photography that I see during my daily life that might be described in an anecdote. -Enjoy!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Daily life with Anecdote. The Most Feared Word.

Every writer must go through the same thing. A few friends of mine know this process. It's really inconvenient and it causes huge writers block. Most people name is as process of elimination. Or every writers fear: editing.
When I'm in the process of writing a story or just writing for the heck of it, I always must go back to my old work and see what I can do to improve my writing skills. As so, I am doing this for my blog as well.
 So far, what I have noticed, everyone seems to enjoy my anecdotes and my opinions. Which is what I was aiming for. Catching peoples attention with my writing gives me more hope and inspiration on writing my stories, that I hope to turn into a novel one day.
 Regrettably, I think my lack of knowledge about more interesting topics that tie in with mine, causes people to become bored and my posts to become more and more redundant.Also, my posts are never long, which makes me wonder if my readers truly understand what I'm getting at or if I should add more detail.
  In the next six weeks, I really want to touch my readers minds. I want to leave an imprint that makes them see something out in the real world and remind them of my blog. I also want to get the interest of other people around the world and hopefully get some attention. I hope to make this blog more interesting and I hope to become more focused on it. Maybe if I actually placed more time on my blogs, my topics would be much more interesting and much more relevant.
 I think to improve my blog, I must research more topics to prospect upon. Spending more time on my thoughts and ideas instead of just halfheartedly type away. Keep my blog updated as much as my Tumblr. Search up different ways and styles to write.  Try to tie in more detail that will catch my readers attention. I must form my sentences better and make sure my grammar is correct. Just over all, love this blog as much as my Tumblr blog.

2 comments:

  1. First things first: thanks for changing the back picture. The other one was hard to read on. Second: Good post,but your right, your posts are becoming redundant. Solution: write your posts in a story format. Written from first person point of view for a small happening in your life. Talk about what went through your head, what the other person said, etc. I think it would be a good experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think writing is important because its when some essay, a story or anything.

    ReplyDelete